Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Purpose

Why do people write blogs?
I wondered about this everytime i think of this dusty unmanaged "moonflying.blogspot"
Everything we do serves a purpose.
Nothing we do is without a reason.
Some may made money out of this, others with career, political, concerns, even da'wah can be spread here.
Others, as hobby. Some, compulsory. Also, those who simply follows the trend.
There are those who are gifted at writing and able to attract many followers. Others ...hurm...not that expert but suppose they're learning, or simply just want to write!!!
So why do I get involve with this?
As far as I'm concern, it takes a lot to manage a blog. You must be able to spend some time, look for ideas, be creative and fresh, able to go online all the time (possible in Malaysia, but Egypt? - unless there's wifi of course, broadband's a bundle of fuss!) and a LOT of friend (if you want to have followers, of course). But then, I suppose that's why blogger is usually those who has nothing to do. Do people make money for blogging??
And that's another thing. We have to search, putting info, making it presentable and stuff...FUSS!!! Unless one have time, of course!!
I suppose I'll see it as a way to practice my writings, or baing able to express myself. I'm facing a bit of an identity crisis. I can't help seeing my self as a parrot, repeating what was heard. I wish to become more of a chameleon, able to blend in with the surrounding yet fully aware of who it is.
Expressing opinion is important for one's self-esteem. Shows that we have our own idea and independent, not just repeating others and too influenced by people. Make us seems strong.
Well, that concludes it (lol~ feel like writing SPM essay)
I hope i can achieve this purpose and make make lots of benefits from it (Whoa, seriously NERDY!!)
Last word, Innamal 'amalu binNIAT
Tajdidkan niat ye adik2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment